My Side Hustle

    Living in the US is expensive. You have to pay a lot of expenses like insurances but anyway I am happy that I am here because it is the land of the free, you can do whatever you want and whoever you want. 

    I have been doing some side hustle since 2018 and these are my side hustle.

 1. Mystery box -  It started when I saw a video of a girl in YouTube buying a pallet box in a liquidation, well you have to bid for the box and if you win you can get this mystery boxes. Liquidation is where those big companies like Amazon put their returns or overstock to re-sell it and make it as mystery box. So what I did I went to the website and bid for a box that I like. You can look for the manifest of the box so you have an idea what you can get. The next thing I did is sign up to all online platforms that you can sell those products. 

pros: it is fun to sell the products 

cons: I don't know what I am doing and what I am selling. I have a Damascus knife and a scuba watch which I don't know what it is. I just break even on the mystery box.

2. Thrift stuff - it is almost the same time when I started doing the mystery box. I love clothes so I said it is inline on what I know. I actually still doing it and once in while I have a sell. The platform that I am with is you need to be active by sharing or by uploading a new product to sell.

pros: I know how to sell clothes.

cons: I still have the inventory.

3. Print on demand - of course I saw this in YouTube again. She is making a design and upload it to the website. The company itself will do all the work. Their the one who will ship and do the inventory for you. What you are just gonna do is just design the product and get a percentage of the sell.

pros: it is just easy to make or design a product. The payout is fast once the customer buy something it will go directly to your account.

cons: it is slow. I even connected my Etsy account thinking that it has a better algorithm but nobody is buying. (I don't think that my design is bad lol)

4. Receipts - you know that receipts that you just throw there is an app that gives you gift cards just by uploading the receipts. What you have to do is take a picture of the receipts and it will give you points for uploading it, in return you can chose a gift card that you like. The other app that I am using is sorta like coupon, you have to check the product that you think you will buy and you get a cash back out of it. The cash back you can exchange it to gift card or send it directly to your bank account.

pros: it is just easy, upload a receipt and then get a cash back.

cons: one of the app that I am using is crashing I like it but it takes time to load.


0 comments:

Post a Comment