5 Products that I bought last year from Amazon

     I have been a buyer of Amazon since I got in the US. Well it is easy and you can find everything that you want.

    The last 5 products that I bought was:

1.  Swarovski Iconic Swan Jewelry - I wanted to have an earrings for Christmas and it would be a gift for myself I saw this from Amazon and I like it so I bought it.


2. GOOTOP Bug Zapper, Mosquito Zapper Outdoor -  because living in the country means living with a lot of insects. We wanted to have a bug zapper especially in the evening. Hopefully it will help.



3. 12 Pieces Ski Warm Set - this includes Winter Scarf Tube Warmer Touchscreen Anti Slip Gloves Winter Outdoor Earmuffs for Adults Women Men, Black Navy Gray Coffee. I needed it for work so got to have it before I freeze to death.



4. Suttik Hair Clippers for Men, Professional Clippers -  my husband clippers are no longer working so I bought this for him as a gift this Christmas it has an awesome look into it. I look at the reviews most of them like it.



5. Universal Horizontal Holster Compatible for iPhone -  I bought this because I put my phone at the back of my pocket and my husband told me somebody might grab it on my back. So he said buy something that will secure my phone.




0 comments:

Post a Comment