My First Instagram Reels Play Bonus

I started my Instagram creator account last August of 2022. I tried to post at least two videos. Last December I got invited in the reels play bonus. At that time, I only have maybe less than 3000 followers but I have several videos that got more than 100k views so I guess that is why they invited me, lol not really sure.

    I did the necessary information like where is the payout it’s going to be so on and so forth. After that, the program says I need to make 5 videos, if I uploaded a video, I will get 10$ each. I got confused because I thought it will give me something on the views too but it is only for 5 videos and the more confusing one is the payout is 100$ that means I cannot payout the 50$ they say if you didn’t make a 100$ it will rollover.



Then came January, I said I will going to wait and see what happens, on the 21st I have a notification that the payment is processing, on the 24th it says I have been paid by Facebook so I look at my bank account and I am happy that the payment is there.

Yes, I am happy my first online social media payout.




0 comments:

Post a Comment